All general water rules apply plus the following:
- 1. To fish this water you are required to book a swim before fishing, through Rovers Tackle Shop, 178b West Street, Fareham – 01329 220354. Phone calls during shop hours, Monday to Saturday. Swims are booked for 24hrs, 1700hrs to 1700hrs; no access to the water before 1630hrs. From 31st October to 28th Febrary, booking times are 1500hrs to 1500hrs; no access to the water before 1430hrs. Members must be off the water by 1430 or 1630hrs.
- New booking times as follows:
- 12hr Maximum – 0900hrs to 2100hrs only – Ticket available Monday to Thursday All Season.
- 24hr Weekday Monday to Thursday – Start / Finish time dependant on time of year.
- 24hr Weekend Ticket Friday to Sunday – Start / Finish time dependant on time of year.
- A Sunday ticket will expire the following Monday 1700hrs or 1500hrs depending on time of year.
- You may fish any time within the 12hr or 24hr maximum stay booking.
- You are not permitted to return to the water for a period of 24hrs after a 12 or 24hr booking.
- 2. Maximum stay on the water is 24hrs.
- 3. Any bookings with Rover Tackle must be cancelled if you are unable to fish after making the booking.
- 4. Abuse to the ticket system with lead to disciplinary.
- 5. No swim to be occupied before 1700hrs or 1500hrs depending on time of year. No tackle to be taken onto the water for any reason whatsoever before those times.
- 6. No member other than Club Officials may visit the water for any reason unless they are booked to fish or on an official work party.
- 7. All gates must be kept locked at all times when not in use.
- 8. Do not climb on or interfere with the Otter Fencing.
- 9. No dogs permitted on this water.
- 10. No guest tickets.
- 11. Absolutely no weed raking, no alteration to the water, swim stations, bank side vegetation or surroundings whatsoever.
Please note that a draw may take place for swims if more than one person wants the same swim.
Closed season – 1st March to 30th April inclusive.