All general water rules apply plus the following:
- To fish Soake Pond you are required to book a ticket before attending the water and you must do this by contacting: Mannings Fishing Tackle Shop, 33a London Road, Widley, PO7 5AS – 02392 373073. Please call during shop hours Monday to Sunday.
Please ensure you inform Mannings Tackle of the correct ticket time (12hr or 24hr) you wish to fish so they can make the correct booking on your behalf.
Tickets available are as follows:
12hr Day Ticket – Monday to Thursday 0900hrs to 2100hrs with no access to the venue before 0830hrs. No tackle must be taken on to the water for any reason whatsoever before 0900hrs and you MUST be off the venue by 2100hrs.
24hr Day Ticket – Monday to Sunday inclusive run from 1st May to 31st October, 1700hrs to 1700hrs with no access to the venue before 1630hrs.
November 1st to Feburary 28th tickets run from 150hrs to 1500hrs with no access to the venue before 1430hrs.
No tackle to be taken on to the water for any reason whatsoever before the times of either 1700hrs or 1500hrs as stated above and you must be off the venue at either 1700hrs or 1500hrs.
You are NOT permitted to return to the water for a period of 24hrs after a 12 or 24hr booking.
- 2. Maximum stay on the water is 24hrs.
- 3. Any bookings with Rover Tackle must be cancelled if you are unable to fish after making the booking.
- 4. Abuse to the ticket system with lead to disciplinary.
- 5. No swim to be occupied before 1700hrs or 1500hrs depending on time of year. No tackle to be taken onto the water for any reason whatsoever before those times.
- 6. No member other than Club Officials may visit the water for any reason unless they are booked to fish or on an official work party.
- 7. All gates must be kept locked at all times when not in use.
- 8. Do not climb on or interfere with the Otter Fencing.
- 9. No dogs permitted on this water.
- 10. No guest tickets.
- 11. Absolutely no weed raking, no alteration to the water, swim stations, bank side vegetation or surroundings whatsoever.
- 12. No spodding on this water
Please note that a draw may take place for swims if more than one person wants the same swim.
Closed season – 1st March to 30th April inclusive.