All general water rules apply to this venue, as well as the following;
1. To fish Soake Pond you are required to book a ticket before attending the water and you must do this by contacting: Ade Batten Telephone: 07851 662643 – PLEASE only call between 0900hrs and 1700hrs Monday to Saturday, and 0900hrs to 1300hrs Sunday. Text messages are fine but please remember you are NOT booked on until Ade confirms you are.
Tickets available are as follows:
12hr Day Ticket Monday to Thursday: 9am to 9pm with no access to the venue before 8.30am. No tackle to be taken onto the water for any reason whatsoever before 9am and you MUST be off the venue (Soake Pond) by 9pm.
No day tickets are available Friday to Sunday inclusive.
24hr Ticket Monday to Sunday inclusive run from 1st May to 31st October, 5pm to 5pm with no access to the venue before 4.30pm.
November 1st to February 28th tickets run from 3pm to 3pm with no access to the venue before 2.30pm.
No tackle to be taken on to the water for any reason whatsoever before the times of either 5pm or 3pm as stated above and you MUST be off the venue (Soake Pond) at either 5pm or 3pm.
You are NOT permitted to return to the venue for a period of 24hrs after fishing either a 12hr or 24hr booking.
2. The maximum stay on the venue is either 24hrs or 12hrs dependant on the ticket booked.
3. If you are unable to fish after making any bookings, you MUST cancel the bookings immediately.
4. Abuse to the ticket/booking system will lead to disciplinary proceedings.
5. No swim is to be occupied before your booking times as set out on page 46 and no tackle is to be taken on to the water for any reason whatsoever before those times set out.
6. No member other than Club Officials may visit the water for any reason whatsoever unless they are booked in to fish, or attending an official work party.
7. ALL gates MUST be kept locked at all times when not in use.
8. Do not climb or interfere with the otter fencing whatsoever.
9. No dogs are permitted on this water.
10. No guest tickets.
11. Absolutely no weed raking, no alterations to the water, swim stations, bank side vegetation or surrounding grounds whatsoever.
12. No spodding on this water.
Please note that a draw may take place for swims if more than one person wants the same swim.
Closed season – 1st March to 30th April inclusive.