This mature gravel pit in Hayling Island adjoins the golf course and is around 15 acres in size. It offers great sport for all anglers alike. There is a large head of quality large Carp, Tench and Bream to double figures, Roach, Rudd and decent sized Pike.
All general water rules apply plus the following:
1. Car parking is only in 2 angling car parks, accessed via club key. All gates must remain locked when not in use.
2. The out of bounds areas marked on the map are strictly enforced. All wildfowl and fauna are strictly protected.
3. One rod per member only is permitted, unless a rod supplement is purchased for up to an additional 2 rods.
4. Fishing is only permitted from dawn to dusk on Tates.
5. Maximum of 5kg of bait per 48hr session.
6. No night fishing from Tates.
7. Float fishing only from Tates.
8. No access at all through the golf course car park.
9. No fishing past any markers which are placed when water levels are low.
10. Fish welfare is paramount. Due to the nature of the lake bed and weed, anglers must fish the water only in their swim area, and remain in their swims.
Maximum stay of 48hrs on this water.
This water has a 2 week closed season – May 25th to June 7th inclusive.
Pond Warden: Nick Thompson Telephone: 07841 098102
Assistant Fisheries Officer: Mark Davies Telephone: 07950 475288
Fisheries Officer: Steve Mottershead Telephone: 07801 759479