All general water rules apply plus the following:
- 1. Car parking is only in 2 angling car parks, accessed via club key. All gates must remain locked when not in use.
- 2. The out of bounds areas marked on the map are strictly enforced. All wildfowl and fauna are strictly protected.
- 3. One rod per member only is permitted, unless a rod supplement is purchased for up to an additional 2 rods.
- 4. Maximum of 5kg of bait per 48hr session.
- 5. No Night fishing from Tates. Fishing is only permitted from dawn to dusk on Tates.
- 6. Float fishing only from Tates. (25mtrs from bank only)
- 7. No access at all through the golf course car park.
- 8. No fishing past any markers which are placed when water levels are low.
- 9. Fish welfare is paramount. Due to the nature of the lake bed and weed, anglers must fish the water only in their swim area, and remain in their swims.
Maximum stay of 48hrs on this water.
No close season on this water however it may be necessary to close the water for fishery management purposes at short notice.