All general water rules apply plus the following:
- No parking on the Farm Land.
- Only 4 Anglers at any one time. You must show your membership card to the Farm residents if asked.
- You must leave immediately and without question if asked to do so by the Farm residents.
- No fishing between B & C marked on the map.
- No alteration to banks or bankside vegitation
- Please ensure all nets and mats are thoroughly dried before using on another fishery, if possible use different ones, signal crayfish are present and we do not want them to contaminate anywhere else.
No crayfish to be returned to the water
- No Fly Fishing
- No Dogs.
Please report any signs of water pollution or poachers to the River Warden.
Please be aware that the parking for the River Wallington – Comphouse Section at Comphouse Farm will now be on the concrete plinth in from of the barn just inside the front entrance. Please leave a note on your dashboard with your name, membership and mobile number just in case you are required to move by the farmer. Many Thanks
Closed season for coarse fishing 15th March to 15th June inclusive. No Fly-fishing here.