Portsmouth & District Angling Society are proud to announce that we are hosting a 24-hour Charity Carp Match at Lakeside in Cosham, Portsmouth on Saturday 11th Aug. A BBQ will be hosted at 1200 and then the mainEvent will start at 1300hrs with the draw for pegs and the fishing will start at 1500hrs and run until 1500hrs on the Sunday. It will be then be followed by a weigh in of the fish and a Raffle and Presentation.
Members of the public are welcome to pop over and chat to anglers and organisers. We are really hoping to raise a nice amount of funds for our partner charities this year.
This year we are supporting two local Charities – Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance and Second Chance and with Raffle Ticket sales hope to be able to give these 2 worthy charities a nice boost to their never ending and respected work they do for our local communities.
We have a host of excellent prizes available in the Raffle – Please see list below.
Tickets are available over the weekend of the event at Lakeside from our Charity Match organiser Mr Stephen Foster. You can also pre-order raffle tickets by making a BACS payment to the Portsmouth & District Angling Society Charity Account – Sort code: 20-69-34 & Account number: 20926345. When making your BACS payment, please make sure you give your name and phone number as a reference on the payment. Once done please email Charity@Portsmouthdas.club and you will be given raffle ticket numbers once your payment is confirmed.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!
Current List of Prizes – More being donated every day!
• Korda/Guru 3x DVDs Thinking Tackle series 3
• Korda/Guru Pair of boots size 11
• Jag 2x Black Ali adjustable buzz bars and bank sticks, 1x Black stabilizer. All with limited edition blue thumbscrews.
• Linear Fisheries 24-hour ticket for 2 anglers
• Grey’s Prodigy Klip-Lok Tackle Base and Rig Board Advanced
• New Jumbo Chinese takeaway Any set meal for up to 4 people
• £10 Dave’s tackle voucher
• £30 Poingdestre’s voucher
• 24 cans of Carlings
• Williams F1 merchandise
• £30 Mannings voucher
• 2x full memberships season 2019-20
• Ridge Monkey toaster
• £50 Wightlink travel voucher
• Bayside Diner meal voucher
• Spinning reel – Mitchell Tanager 4000FD
• RN and RM CAA 2x annual memberships
• Bauer Media 2x magazine subscriptions
• Basket of homemade jams and preserves
• West End hotel/theatre ticket