All general water rules apply plus the following:
- 1. To fish this water you are required to book a swim before fishing, by telephoning Rovers Tackle Shop, 178b West St, Fareham, Tel: 01329 220354. Phone calls during shop hours, Monday to Saturday. Swims are booked for 24hrs, 1700hrs to 1700hrs, no access to water before 1630hrs. From 27th October to 14th March (This will be the first day after the clocks go back) booking times are 1500hrs to 1500hrs, no access to water before 1430hrs. Members must be off the water by 1430hrs or 160hrs. Maximum stay on the water is 24hrs.
- 2. Access is via Brownwich Farm Road (15MPH SPEED LIMIT) and parking is only on the south east side of the lake as shown on the water map.
- 3. No member other than Club officials may visit the water for any reason unless they are booked on to fish, or on an official work party. No parking of vehicles on pond surrounds, lanes or neighbouring barns before your session.
- 4. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- 5. No casting more than half way across the lake.
- 6. No vehicles are to be driven over the dam unless on fishery management business. Access to water and car park is by club key only. All gates must be locked after use.
- 7. No guest tickets.
- 8. Maximum of 2 rods from any one swim.
- Please note that a draw may take place for swims if more than one person wants the same swim.
- Closed season 15th March to 30th April inclusive.
Special Rule: To increase the bio-security measures on this water, mats, nets and slings are provided on this venue. Please use responsibly and try to dry equipment whenever possible. DO NOT remove this equipment from the fishery.
DO NOT bring your own unhooking equipment onto the fishery as you will be asked to leave. Please ensure the equipment is returned to the same swim it originated from.