A 7 acre inner city pond which is undergoing works to secure the future well being of fish and wildlife. There is a large head of Carp up to 20lb, along with Roach, Rudd and Gudgeon. It also offers superb access to wheelchair users and less-abled anglers. Public toilets are available at Tangiers Road/Neville Road corner of the pond.
All general water rules apply plus the following:
1. No groundbait.
2. Natural baits only, maggots, casters, worms, corn, and hemp only. NO other baits permitted.
3. 0.5kg bait limit per day / visit.
4. No floating baits.
5. No fishing outside the defined fishing areas.
6. No scheduled closed season, however the water may be unavailable for fishery management and other purposes. Notices will be posted via the club forum.
7. Any snagged terminal tackle must be reported immediately to the Pond Warden.
8. Great care must be taken of all wildfowl, any problems ie: a duck or swan with hook or line or appears to be distressed please call the Pond Warden.
9. Fishing is from 0700hrs to dusk.
10. Fishing is only permitted from the PDAS badges on the edge of swims. 10 Anglers MAX.
11. Only closed maggot feeders may be used. No open ended feeders of any type.
In the event of a problem, please contact the numbers below.